Interior Ideas

All things white, that is what we like! Down couches, dutch mints, vanilla candles, white pear tea;bell jars, chandeliers and bottle brush trees…Glass, glitter, old and new; gold, pearls, paper, silver hues. From french to flea market, second hand too, treasures we find to bring them to you. Blank canvas’ waiting to be brought to life-Anyone can do it grandma, mother, daughter or wife. More color suits your palette? Well white is just the start…add as much as you desire, whatever fills your heart! Come along experience, no need to travail, as we simply show you how to unveilthe beauty unknown in how to make your house, your home.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

DIY Valentine's Day Treats


I was always told, “The quickest way to a man’s heart is through his belly.” When I met my wonderful husband this quote carried all too much truth. He is one of those guys that will just gaze at you as your finishing your last bite in hopes that you will offer to share. Of course, I then find myself reaching across the table to give him my last taste of deliciousness. When I saw these adorable Valentine treat bags over atTwig & Thistle , yes their name gives you a peek at just how lovely their products are , I knew what I would be making for my Valentine.

This Valentines Day why not give a home made treat to those you love? Baked to perfection, and packaged with love any Valentine will surely love such a thoughtful gift.

So link on over to Twig & Thistle to download your free DIY instructions and printable design.


1 comment:

  1. You and your friends are adorable! Nice to catch up on your pretty blog!

    Bisous,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete