Interior Ideas

All things white, that is what we like! Down couches, dutch mints, vanilla candles, white pear tea;bell jars, chandeliers and bottle brush trees…Glass, glitter, old and new; gold, pearls, paper, silver hues. From french to flea market, second hand too, treasures we find to bring them to you. Blank canvas’ waiting to be brought to life-Anyone can do it grandma, mother, daughter or wife. More color suits your palette? Well white is just the start…add as much as you desire, whatever fills your heart! Come along experience, no need to travail, as we simply show you how to unveilthe beauty unknown in how to make your house, your home.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love with Passion


Often times we find ourselves living to the beat of our perfectly filled in calendar rather than allowing for moments to engage in conversation with others and really spend “time” getting to know those around us. A group of dear frineds have planned to get together once every few months to engage in fellowship with one another and to “love each other with passion”. For the month of January I hosted the tea in my home. With Valentines day right around the corner I decided what better way to celebrate the Love we have for one another than to make it a Valentines Day Tea.

Although decorating brings me great joy having each of these wonderful ladies over for tea and conversation filled my heart with an abundant amount of thankfulness and love that no amount of glitter could ever bring me.

I asked each girl to bring their favorite bible verse about love which would be used to create a special treat they could take home. I provided a brief DIY guide and then they were off. I loved seeing how each girl created a candle that perfectly represented them. They were so beautiful. I secretly wanted to keep them all.

I am blessed to call each of these ladies, “Friend”.


3 comments:

  1. Aubrey,
    What a beautiful display of love.

    CORINTHIANS 13:13
    You show the importance of fellowship and LOVE!

    What a beautiful friend of love you are to your friends.

    Thank you for your visit to my soulful piece, and loving every white thing you create.

    Hugs
    Dore and my daughter Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drool! This is so pretty! I'll get my Valentine's Post up here shortly!

    Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage

    ReplyDelete