Interior Ideas

All things white, that is what we like! Down couches, dutch mints, vanilla candles, white pear tea;bell jars, chandeliers and bottle brush trees…Glass, glitter, old and new; gold, pearls, paper, silver hues. From french to flea market, second hand too, treasures we find to bring them to you. Blank canvas’ waiting to be brought to life-Anyone can do it grandma, mother, daughter or wife. More color suits your palette? Well white is just the start…add as much as you desire, whatever fills your heart! Come along experience, no need to travail, as we simply show you how to unveilthe beauty unknown in how to make your house, your home.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bonne Annee

il_fullxfull.203797479

When the clock strikes 12 it will be a New Year! With 2011 being less than a week away I found these downloadable cupcake toppers and wrappers to be the perfect pairing for your New Years Eve party. Their sheer french elegance will add a touch of class and sweetness to your celebration. The greatest part about these is that you can print them from your own home and self assemble them.

So head on over to the Paper-Scissors-Cake shop to download yours for only $3.99

Pair these beautiful cupcakes with hanging clocks, fluted glasses filled with champagne, and of course bells and whistles to assist you with Ringing in the New Year.

il_fullxfull.203797478

il_fullxfull.203797476

Bonne Annee!!!

il_fullxfull.203797480

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aubrey ~ how festive!! Thanks for sharing!

    Wishing you much happiness for 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete