Interior Ideas

All things white, that is what we like! Down couches, dutch mints, vanilla candles, white pear tea;bell jars, chandeliers and bottle brush trees…Glass, glitter, old and new; gold, pearls, paper, silver hues. From french to flea market, second hand too, treasures we find to bring them to you. Blank canvas’ waiting to be brought to life-Anyone can do it grandma, mother, daughter or wife. More color suits your palette? Well white is just the start…add as much as you desire, whatever fills your heart! Come along experience, no need to travail, as we simply show you how to unveilthe beauty unknown in how to make your house, your home.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wintery White Cuff Bracelets

cuff bracelet arm

As I gander through magazines and others blogs I am often inspired by the many artisans that have a passion to create. I have had the pleasure of working with Maggie Maie and when viewing her pieces I was inspired by her line of cuff bracelets.

cuff bracelet

I thought I’d try my hand at creating a few of my own and was pleased with the results. Now I have been busy creating gifts for a few special someones who have made special Christmas requests. Fashioned with material from an old sweater or white velvet, and embellished with a lovely broach and tooling, these once imperfect pieces all joined together to create the perfect Christmas bracelet. I hope they enjoy wearing these hand crafted cuff bracelets just as much as I have enjoyed creating them and will have the pleasure of giving to them on that very special day, Christmas Morning.

Photo compliments to Edmund Prieto



5 comments:

  1. ...these are gorgeous!!
    Your special gifts will be adored by whomever shall receive them, as not only are they stunning, they were artistically made with LOVE!
    Well done dear one!!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Aubrey...they are going to love them. I just love with your creations!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Aubrey.

    I know they look fabulous on you as well.

    Peace, Joy, Love

    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete