Interior Ideas

All things white, that is what we like! Down couches, dutch mints, vanilla candles, white pear tea;bell jars, chandeliers and bottle brush trees…Glass, glitter, old and new; gold, pearls, paper, silver hues. From french to flea market, second hand too, treasures we find to bring them to you. Blank canvas’ waiting to be brought to life-Anyone can do it grandma, mother, daughter or wife. More color suits your palette? Well white is just the start…add as much as you desire, whatever fills your heart! Come along experience, no need to travail, as we simply show you how to unveilthe beauty unknown in how to make your house, your home.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wintery, White December's Welcome

IMG_3716

A December Welcome to you and yours. I’m sure you are enjoying the many moments of merriment that this holiday season brings; family, decorating, traditions, Christmas gatherings, and all things joyful.

Join us in welcoming the most wonderful time of the year!

IMG_3711Angel wings, glittered sprigs, snow flakes, vintage bulbs, a tussie mussie filled with sheet music, and song birds welcome each guest as they enter my home.

IMG_3713

The air is filled with melodies of His Wonderful Peace!

IMG_3720

A mini, vintage Tussie Mussie that I picked up at one of my favorite places, Miss Tiggy Winkles

IMG_3714

Last year I found these beautiful, vintage bulbs, along with a few others, at an Estate sale and couldn’t wait to display them this year. When I took them out of their wrapping I felt like I had discovered a treasure all over again. Look at their charm, I’m sure they have a story to tell and have brought much cheer to many.

IMG_3715

May your hearts be filled with all things wonderful during this Holiday Season, take time to enjoy the simple pleasures that come with this most wonderful time of the year!

5 comments:

  1. You've got a fun display and some goodies I'd love to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and festive! Makes me smile!
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy December ~ everything looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the care and detail that goes into all of the beautiful items you create Aubrey!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved looking at all of these images. So pretty. I love the glittery things mixed with white and the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete