Interior Ideas

All things white, that is what we like! Down couches, dutch mints, vanilla candles, white pear tea;bell jars, chandeliers and bottle brush trees…Glass, glitter, old and new; gold, pearls, paper, silver hues. From french to flea market, second hand too, treasures we find to bring them to you. Blank canvas’ waiting to be brought to life-Anyone can do it grandma, mother, daughter or wife. More color suits your palette? Well white is just the start…add as much as you desire, whatever fills your heart! Come along experience, no need to travail, as we simply show you how to unveilthe beauty unknown in how to make your house, your home.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspiration





In my "studio" I have an old white trunk and with each new project I display a vignette of things to set the stage for my inspiration. My trunk is currently staged with a palate of gold, creams, and whites. Frames, candles, feathers, crystals, vintage book paper---- ohhhhh what to create

As I walk by each day new inspirations come to mind, much like the way I am inspired by the blogs that I follow. Creating is an art of the spirit, sometimes our spirit is full of wonder, creativity and passion; other times we hit a low point but our spirit is always there. Sometimes we just need to be inspired again!


Although this paints a portrait for my future projects I also want to thank each of you for the inspiration you give me when I visit your blogs and for the sweet and precious words of encouragement that we so freely give to one another.


Be inspired and continue inspiring!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Aubrey,
    Saw that you were featured over at
    Alabaster Rose Designs! beautiful featured posting she did about you :)
    Every word of it is so true!
    Have a beautiful week and week end
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! You are an inspiration!!
    Have a happy weekend!
    XO,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful post, both visually and with the words you've written. Although I don't have a studio, I'm so thankful for the inspiration and encouragement I've received in blogland this past year. It's a wonderful place to be inspired.
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspirational area..... mine is my messy desk!
    ~cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...beautiful inspiration adn those frames...wow...stunning!

    ReplyDelete